SEYVUM 20V MAX Battery, 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery，Compatible with 20V Leaf Blower (LB-8190)
About this item
- ❤️【Power Connect Battery System】 Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
- ❤️【Safe & Reliable】The replacements for SEYVUM 20V batteries are CE, FCC, and ROHS certified, and tested by the manufacturer to match SEYVUM products. Made of high-quality lithium battery cells, which can be charged freely without a memory effect, 4 LED Indicators make it easy to check the battery state, built-in integrated microchip prevents overcharging and other malfunctions to prolong battery life. Easy to Replace, Same size as Original.
- ❤️【Replacement & Application】5.0Ah high capacity ideal replacement for SEYVUM 20V battery. Fully compatible with most SEYVUM 20 Volt Tools LB-8189, LB-8190.
- ❤️【Important Charging instructions 】The longest life and best performance can be obtained if the battery pack is charged when the air temperature is between 65°F(18°) and 75°F (24°C). DO NOT charge the battery pack in an air temperature below 41°F (5°C), or above 104°F (40°C). This is important to prevent serious damage to the battery pack. The charger and battery pack may become warm to the touch while charging. This is a normal condition and does not indicate a problem.
- ❤️【Battery Storage Suggestion】The best storage place is one that is cool and dry, away from direct sunlight and excess heat or cold. Long-term storage will not harm the battery pack or charger. The battery storage temperature is generally between -4°F(-20°C) and 113°F(45°C) NOTE: Lithium-ion battery packs should not be constantly kept in the state that power is exhausted. When you don't use your batteries very often, charge the battery to approximately 50% capacity at least once every six months.
- ❤️【Battery Maintenance Tips】In order to maximize your battery life and lifespan, please leave the battery fully charged while not using. After the battery is dead, a green light may appear when charging immediately. Don't worry, because the battery has temperature control protection. At this time, you need to let the battery cool down for 5-10 minutes before charging the battery. The battery will display red, indicating normal charging status. It will show green when fully charged.
- ❤️【Customer Satisfaction】Covered with SEYVUM 12-month-free warranty, free lifetime tech support, repair service center in U.S., online support in 24H. Feel free to contact with us for any reason. Let us to help you and solve the issues to meet your any needs.